Every client knows how difficult it is to choose the right lawyer for his or her particular legal matter. It is more than simply evaluating what law school or law firm or an attorney has written on his resume; it is more personal than that.
A client has to ask: Is this someone who will not only take my case seriously but will also take me seriously? Is this someone with whom I can truly communicate? We believe that is the very first criteria a prospective client should look for, and it is the key to obtaining the right representation.
“We Return Our Clients' Phone Calls.”That is the cornerstone of our practice philosophy. To repeat, We return our clients' phone calls. It sounds like a simple thing, but it is so vitally important. We communicate with our clients about developments in their matters ; we involve our clients in the decision-making process; and we respect our clients' wishes as to how their matters should be handled.
We can do this because we have a focused legal practice largely - though not exclusively - based in the commercial arena. We do not accept every client that seeks our services; in fact, we are selective to the point that we consistently turned away numerous fee-based matters because they simply are not the right fit for our firm.
We limit our clients in this way so that, once we do enter into a retainer agreement, we can provide that client's matter the time and attention that it truly needs.
Our fees for work undertaken are based on our regular hourly rates, depending upon the experience of the attorney/attorneys who would undertake the assignment. For the current hourly rates charged by the Firm, please contact email@example.com
- We return our clients' phone calls usually in less than 24 hours.
- We will make appointments daily on both days and nights including the weekends on an emergency basis and can be reached on both email, sms and voice mail service.
- We employ technology such as e mail, computerized legal research and networked document processing and spreadsheet software reducing the billable time charged to our clients.
- We utilize paralegal assistance for certain appropriate projects further reducing the billable charges to our clients.
- We endeavor to communicate with our clients and give them the opportunity of choosing among alternative legal strategies. We honor our clients' right to make their own decisions regarding the course of their legal matters. We respect our clients' ability to decide from among the alternatives we discuss to arrive at the appropriate goal for the representation at each stage.